Error with textile-react-native-boilerplate example

The ‘textile-react-native-boilerplate’ was clone to my local HD on Win10 and following the installation instruction till ‘react-native start’. Here is the error when running ‘react-native start’:
PS C:\d\code\js\react-native-boilerplate> react-native start
C:\d\code\js\react-native-boilerplate\node_modules\metro-config\src\defaults\blacklist.js:38
return new RegExp(
^

SyntaxError: Invalid regular expression: /(.\fixtures\.|node_modules[\]react[\]dist[\].|website\node_modules\.|heapCapture\bundle.js|.\tests\.)$/: Unterminated character class
at new RegExp ()
at blacklist (C:\d\code\js\react-native-boilerplate\node_modules\metro-config\src\defaults\blacklist.js:38:10)
at getBlacklistRE (C:\d\code\js\react-native-boilerplate\node_modules\react-native\local-cli\util\Config.js:58:10)
at Object. (C:\d\code\js\react-native-boilerplate\node_modules\react-native\local-cli\util\Config.js:73:20)
at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:955:30)
at Module._compile (C:\d\code\js\react-native-boilerplate\node_modules\pirates\lib\index.js:99:24)
at Module._extensions…js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:991:10)
at Object.newLoader [as .js] (C:\d\code\js\react-native-boilerplate\node_modules\pirates\lib\index.js:104:7)
at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:811:32)
at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:723:14)

The complaint is about a reg expression. But I couldn’t tell what’s wrong with the reg expression.

Hi emclab,
If’s it the same error I got, you need to edit (as described here ) \node_modules\metro-config\src\defaults\blacklist.js :

Change :

var sharedBlacklist = [
  /node_modules[/\\]react[/\\]dist[/\\].*/,
  /website\/node_modules\/.*/,
  /heapCapture\/bundle\.js/,
  /.*\/__tests__\/.*/
];

to :

var sharedBlacklist = [
  /node_modules[\/\\]react[\/\\]dist[\/\\].*/,
  /website\/node_modules\/.*/,
  /heapCapture\/bundle\.js/,
  /.*\/__tests__\/.*/
];

Each Time you will change something in your module, you will need to redo that.